Tuesday, April 8, 2008

new-bee

Hello, I'm new at this whole blog thing, so this is my first post. to all of you who know me.. hi. To all of you who don't know me.....umm, hi too. So I guess the deal is that if you want to know what's going on in my life and racing, you can check here and it will give you some idea of what i'm doing, how racing is going, where I am, and some photos too.

I'm currently in California training for the first world cup round in Maribor, Slovenia. I sprained my wrist pretty badly in Fontana, so i'm nursing that trying to get it back up to strength. I spent the last week in Auburn with my good friend Ryan Condrashoff and the family he is living with, the Benedicts. Auburn is pretty rad, close to the mountains and still great riding all year long. I'll show some photos.

I'm now in Morgan Hill hanging with the Specialized boys and girls getting ready for Sea Otter in 8 days. If your going to sea otter stop by the Specialized pits and say hello and heckle Chris, Curtis, Cody and the rest of the guys for a while.

1 comment:

djb said...

riding a bike is a great way to see the world.Though you are in the saddle, you see everything from your heart

Yuba River near Auburn

Yuba River near Auburn
we swam across it....