Monday, September 1, 2008

catching up!!!!


sorry for never writing in here. im so lame. So here is a quick catch up on my life. I separated my shoulder the weekend before national champs in snowmass. i drifted a super fast corner and highsided myself and plow drove my shoulder into the ground. soooo, i missed national champs, which sucked. but I wtill went and supported the team and learned alot. I recovered in Twin Lakes, and 4 weeks to the day i raced the garbonzo 15 minute downhill in whistler BC. it was awesome. i spent 9 days in whistler racing and training with the team, and then flew to new jersey for jeep 48 straight slalom race. I got eliminated first round which bummed me out, but was happy to be there. After that i drove to north carolina with teammate chris herndon, and spent 3 days there till we went to snowshoe, west virginia. we raced there last weekend, herndon to 2 wins, i took 2 seconds to him. we made a littel money and swept the weekend in dual and downhill. It was way fun. we saw a country band play too...the best!!!! that's it! now im in NC again and fly out in a week for the world cup finals in Scladming, Austria. after that its to angel fire for a 12 hour downhill, then interbike. i'll try and write more!! sorry again!!

1 comment:

Butch Greene said...

Heads up! Nice wheelie out of the gate at the Snowshoe. Just spotted your blog and wanted to say it was good meeting you brother. Always a pleasure meeting people with a good sense of humor.

Butch

Yuba River near Auburn

Yuba River near Auburn
we swam across it....