Saturday, May 3, 2008

Pre World Cup Rd. 1 Maribor, Slovenia

Hello!

I have taken the last week or so since sea otter to prepare myself for the first world cup. This race has alot of weight to it due to the World Championship selection precess. The Worlds are early this year due to the olympics, so the selection comittee has just a few races to base the team off of, and maribor is the most weighted one. And its a world cup so it's just important in general.

My most generous father has been driving 4 hours round trip to come down to Colorado Springs to shuttle me on the DH track. The time on my new Specialized Demo 8 has bees so good. I am strating to feel at home on it, and am starting to be able to push the limits and throw down some fast times.

I have also been pushing myself really hard on the XC bike, dong some intense interval work. I feel confident and exscited to fly over the big blue and git-er-done!!! more updates and photos of maribor when i'm there or shortly when I return to the States on the 13th of may.

No comments:

Yuba River near Auburn

Yuba River near Auburn
we swam across it....